Monday, February 26, 2007

Cny Happenings

Have you ever made a chocolate cake as an excuse to make it your birthday?
Well, my 4 year old cousin, Isaac did when we told him that it wasn't exactly his birthday.

It was meant to be for dessert, but they asked for two candles to let him have fun.
And even though we really got close to him just that day, he didn't want us to go home.
Cause we help him play his computer games.haha.
Cute huh.

Oh and this is my jumping grandma.
If i took a pic with her I think it would make her happy.But i shyy..

It was the annual steamboat dinner on my mom's side.
They prepared 3 types of steamboat weh..Two of it is the usual, and the other was porridge.Quite nice la.
Drove home from PJ that night.Heh.

I went to a temple for the first time in my life the previous night.
Had dinner with a bunch of friends and a few siblings in Jenjarom[yes, Jenjarom!] and some said wanna go see the temple for fun la.
It was hugee.And we were criticizing how ulu Jenjarom is.
I guess all the money went there.
It saddens me to think that all the people there aren't saved.
Seeing how most of them are so happy when they walk into this hall with the huge Buddha statue in it.
I just didn't wanna go any further after that.

Pictures
From the night at Cheryl's place.
The guys showing how much they miss Julian.


Aand me being sesat.

Later in Mcd's, other than the moving hand, do you see that boy there???Freaky.



I'll add the Malacca pics later, too much of it is making me too lazy. :)

No comments: