Friday, February 23, 2007

Here I Am, Again..

..pathetically blogging, yes I ensure you.
Listening to pathetic songs and there's a nice, funny movie with a little bit patheticity in it in Su's place.
The Holiday to be exact.I smiled to myself in the cinema last time when I watched it.
It's 4.53am right now and my eyes are tired and pain.
But I don't wanna sleep just yet, though I really really have nothing to do.
Feeling really pathetic in a funny way now.Haha.Gosh I can't describe myself.
So stupid lar.
But whatever lar.
You don't really care do you?Read la read.Nah read some more.

You can ignore that last line.Was talking/typing gibberish.
Something's wrong with my speech these days.
I talk also dunno talk what.
Wanna explain something also cannot explain.
Brain not working properly edy.Prolly cause of the late sleeping times eh?

Been going out to eat quite regularly.
Malacca's food wasn't as nice as I thought it would be.
Note to self, never expect anything great during festive seasons.
Didn't get to eat my Satay Celup, Nyonya kuih's and dunno what else la.
So babi wan you know..most of the shops close and stuff.

The night we came home, we wanted to eat at Modern.

Right before I got out of the car, the rest of them said get in again.
We're gonna eat at the Sebastian's!
It's like..wow.Such coincidence and Mandy just said that she wanted to eat pasta.
We all don't think it was coincidence though.It was well planned out by God himself.
If it wasn't for the traffic, we would've gone to eat before they called.
Or if it wasn't for Sarah's persistency they wouldn't have called.Amazing.

Italianese in The Curve was for dinner the next day.
With Uncle Bob and family plus Mervin and a.Iris.
Met Joel Gomez there as he was the manager.
He look pretty well.We have a gay looking picture of him in 2003.
Gosh 4 years ago??If I'm not mistaken, I think that was the last time I saw him.

Went Mcd's with Cheryl and Wei Hao later on.
After picking them, Cheryl drove there and car died many many many, times.
Wei Hao drove to the fountain and car died on the hill a few times.Haha.
Lepak there for maybe less than 30minutes then I drove home.
Went there only cause Cheryl wants to do something.
Decided to go back to her place to do something some more, which was watching tv and Wei Hao slept.
Went home around 3 and I emo-ed till almost 5am.Hee.

Then the next day[later] was a Thursday which was yesterday la.
Had seafood for lunch with family, a.Jenny, Charissa and their relative Kevin.
Having seafood for lunch is a bit weird la.But the crab was great.Sea Sky is a nice place la.

And then dinner was in Cheryl's place with quite a lot of people I don't really know..
Mostly church members la I guess, but I think they're from the chinese service.
That's why I don't know them you see?

Came home right, got out of the car, a car honk me and I heard the words "Mich, mich.." calling to me.
It was Eu Vin, Shaun and I dunno who else la.
I waved, and for a moment there I was stunned.
Scary feelings crept back into me and I went into the house to go sit for awhile.
Those feelings were really creepy la.So weird..so..I don't know how to describe.
Just plain weird.Bahh don't wanna talk about it edy.


I guess this is it.Pictures are starting to be a hassle.
So, sorry for the non-colourful words and boring post.
If you don't like to read, don't.

No comments: