Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Light Hill

My internet is back!Yeah, thats why I've been away for quite sometime.

Went to Bukit Cahaya with Ade, Jane C and Sara Lee today.
Our main aim of going there was to cycle and explore the place, and we did.
Reach there and got the bikes and started off.
Rather fastly I would say so myself.
In less than 5 minutes we were already on the ground walking and pushing our bikes up hill.
I think the guy that gave us our bikes expected us to come back within that time.Seriously.
Cause he recommended us on going the easier places, and we heroly said "Nvm, we'll try the km km ones."
Anyhow, we kept on going till we saw it was going down hill.
Boy was I excited.I fold my legs and just let the bike move on its own.Haha.

Did a lot of pit stops at most of the up hill parts.
After walk walk and push the bike up then tired edy mar.Hehe.
Other than that was picture posing and acting like tourists among ourselves.
*i feel so shy wanna post up the pics, i did so many stupid poses*

This was our first stop I think.Oh wait, this was the one where the chains on Sara's bike came off.
I loooove timers!And I feel really dumb now.

Went on and came to this chalet place thing with some jambatans around it and some sort of tall building.
Met this man who talked to us asking how is this place and all.Random stuff.


Continued on and we went to a wrong path.
Took a really steep hill really really tire ourselves out.
Ade reached up there and said that it was actually nothing.Goodness.

Took another turning to the Agroculture Park or something.

*Shyshyshyshyshyshyshyshy*

We promised ourselves to not stop for the next 5 minutes, but we ended up camwhoring even more and had our lunch after cycling for less than a minute.Got place to
sit properly near by marr.

Ate burger my mom made and *mandarin oranges* for lunch while playing big two and black jack.
We're weird, I know.But the mandarin oranges was really thirst quenching.Luckily I brought.Haha

Continued our journey to the cactus and plantation area.
There I took some photos while cycling.Hee.I did take a video while cycling too, but it was bumpy that time.
Going all the way there was 3.1km, so back and forth means 6.2km.

We made 100plus our motivation to go all the way back.
After drinking we went the other way which the bike guy recommended.

Wanted to go to the four season place thingy, but on the way there we saw the animal park.
This bird kept saying hello and assalamualaikum to us.

And and there were ponies!!!Can sayang some of them some more wan.

There was this little furball dude too, with big eyes and all.At first it didn't wanna look at us at all,but later on when we were going home I went to see it.It stared at me for the longest time.Sooooo darn cute.

After that got one monkey follow me for awhile.Big monkey.

Before that we went on to find the 4 seasons place but did not go in cause have to pay.
Nothing much after that and no more camwhoring because the battery dieddddd.
The taman cendawan is so fake.
The only good thing about it was that we had to go up hill all over again, and the bestest fastest and longest down hill to go back!

Overall, we cycled for 4 hours and 30 minutes.Yes we have sore butts.
Not so bad la, but my knees are aching now.
I wannaa go agaaaainnnn! :)

No comments: