Saturday, January 12, 2008

Maybe It's Only Fiction..

Gord my contacts has been in my eyes since 8am.
Its already 3 am.The next day.Champion la.
So lazy wanna take it out.
Really don't have the mood.

I can't even watch Vandread to entertain myself or something.
But somehow I feel the episodes I'm gonna be watching will be a mood bumper.
Go figure.

We're all drifting apart aren't we?
I don't think I like the New Year.
Things change.*sigh*

Oh guess what.I said I wanted to work and I ended up getting a student.
Forcefully.
I wasn't asking for that job! :( But I will try not to complain and throw tantrums at mom anymore.
HAHAH.Hush!
Since I'm actually very lucky to get a "job" whenever I want.
Will try very hard to be grateful.

Starting from next week I'll have to start staying back in college till 4/5/6 already.
Blast those bloody extra classes!

No comments: