Friday, January 18, 2008

That week right..

Never thought that things like this could make a person be drained out of their senses.
I'm tired.In any means possible.

*wait i go watch vandread first*
*and wait some more.Let me blog hop habis first*
I've got a feeling I won't finish this post tonight.Hah.

I need to study tmr got test.Quite a few topics some more.Ggrh.
Hopefully my lecturer won't come in to teach la.If not we get to go home early!
Mmm I still haven't ask him which church he's attending.Haha.Ok random.

Ooh but I wanted to do random today!In picture style.
Yeah la I'm posting up pictures okaay.Happy tak?
But only if I can edit them by tonight.
I might decide to go study and sleep early you see.
Bugger la stayed in college till 5.30PM just now.Every Thursdays now it seems.
Somebody come find me at 2 and we have a 30minute lunch in kfc lar.
Oh wait nvm.I don't feel like seeing anybody now.Or going out.Not like any of you care.
Next time la :)

Right, now where are those pictures..
Oh I'm not done blog hopping.Brb!
Vandread and CSI made me feel ok ok with loading stuff online now.
But I still hate youtube though.
Why must go make everything pixelated lah?Too good ah?

Phwoarr its been quite awhile since I last looked at Photoshop.



Blegh I'll continue with the pictures tomorrow lah.Taking too long to edit.
Pray that I have the test thingy only and then I can come home early.

No comments: