Saturday, October 27, 2007

Say it today..

Sometimes I'm glad I have a sister who's a crazy hungry song downloader who doesn't delete the ones she doesn't like.
Eventhough it uses up so much space in the comp..
..but thats how I find songs that I like!

I'm in love with this one song[and no, the song is not in my post title ok]..for now la.
I always feel so bad for not liking my previous favs anymore.
They used to be nice..until I find new ones.Which suddenly sounds soo much nicer.
Its always like that isn't it.Why la why..

I'm at homee..
So obviously no one wants to take me to Malacca..
Or maybe no one reads my blog la.
Yeah that might just be the reason why :((


I think this picture is hilarious!Jane is so funny.
I kinda just realised that I was actually doing a super-w-man pose.
At first I thought I was just taking pictures ya know.

And again................I like my hair!Haha..
Now its too long to tie it that way and look nice anymore.
I lazy wanna go cut hair lahh.

No comments: