Friday, October 05, 2007

Before we leave

Finally decided to do something about this picture from 4 months ago.
Someone had this idea to pose like the mannequins below because they don't look like your average mannequins rightt?Haha..

So, obviously I failed in both attempts.Dang.

On Sunday we went to some field that we've always wanted to go to.
Since we had some new gadget around the house. :) So mahu experiment experiment.

My current favourite colour to edited pictures are blue-ish green.It used to be sepia-ish awhile back.




My very own sniper!


I'll be going to Penang tommorow/today.
Eh you ppl who's going to Malacca please buy for me Bubur Sumsum if you guys decide to hunt for food and alllll...
OOoh fish balls too!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm Olympus e-510, nice new toy you have there.
I see you have a good eye when it comes to taking photos, keep it up and dont stop learning.

michellE said...

I don't think I took any of those photos..haha.
so how do you know which camera we're using?