Thursday, October 04, 2007

Aku budak boring pemboring.

Royal London Circusss~!
I'm so gonna go this year.
Hey I think its gonna be way better than last time okay.They said so themselves!
"If you are curious on how our new production looks like (which is totally way way better than the previous one), ..."
They even changed this website punya look.
The last time I visited there, it wasn't this nice.
So yeah, it's cool that they're investing in it.

Ticket prices are....Okaay I can't seem to see the prices stated anywhere.
Its supposed to be there though.Seen it before.

But lets just say that we kids used to enjoy our rm8/rm10 tickets last time la.
Too bad we can't enjoy it anymore. :((
But I'm still determined to go anyways!
Its on the 11th this month till ireallydon'tknow when.

www.royallondoncircus.com

Would love to post pictures taken on Sunday.
We had our little photoshoot la.You can see it Ade's page if you haven't already seen it.
I'm not having the pictures here now.So cannot.
And and I just wanna add blog posts la.Haha.

_

Oh you know what, I was so brilliant today!
I only remembered that I wasn't carrying any my books when mom stopped to drop me off for coll. Cause I always carry my books only wan.
But today I was preoccupied with putting my jacket into the sling bag so I totally forgot all my stuff.
Reached back home in 6 7 minutes[YEAH MAN!] and faster went back to coll.
Haha..So cool how college is just so near.But yet not always fun lar.

No comments: