Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I lost myself

START of Stupid Story
I think I made a fool out of myself in front of my lecturer.
Some more the one which knows my name one.Bugggger.

Well I was being my tired self whom plops her head on the calculator, writes and takes whatever necessities in need without sitting back up, but instead feel for the stuffs with my hand and it makes this kinda small banging sound, cause my hand also tired wanna move.

Of all times, he visits us people at the back that time and sees me doing it.
Looks at me one kind and asked, after a small pause, "Michelle, you okay or nott??"
And there I go laughing and saying, "Yeah, just feeling lazy.......and TIRED!" *while pointing a finger out at the tired part*

I felt so stupid. :(
He wanted to say something else when..
Someone in front had this question to ask and there goes his attention away from me!Pheww.

I shall not look so dead anymore during class!

END of stupid story

Start of A New!
Malaaacccaaa!
I miss the place being boring and empty! on holidays and the non.
It never fails to have traffic jams for the past few years now.
But what to do la hor, places develops and new stuffs come up every now and then.
Its called development :(
Can't you like, leave some places be?!
Now every single thing also they wanna develop develop.I'm sick of it.
Childhood memories all gone one by one..Stupids!

This small headache thing make me become hotheaded so easily la now.Not good not good.

As much as I hate the place being developed[5th "d" word..] and all..
Still have to go visit la kan.Haha.
This is in Dataran Pahlawan.


Being tourisey on Jonker Street.

Jam till tak tahan so we decided to walk a bit since the traffic moving so slow.

To be honest, I don't think I've ever been to Jonker Street..as in like walk in there you know..In car and pass there, yes.Walk?No..
And to say that I've been visiting Malacca every year since I was born and never spent a CNY in Klang ever before.
I think the more often you go somewhere, you just don't bother about all the tourist spots ey?

Not much nice pics in aunt's house for Raya dinner..So tarak ok.

Satay Celup!
I think it's Malaccan's punya mamak you know.
It was 12+am already when some of us went.
Then came in a few neatly dressed people after some function I guess?



Went to a church in PD..GTPD.Dad was preaching liddat la.
So we tagged along and after that balik lo.
Have.no.idea.what.I.was.doing.

We ARE brothers and sisters..Whadya expect.


The sun was stinkin' pain I tell youu.

Not a picture perfect doh, but DOH.

END of a Few New!

No comments: