Friday, March 16, 2007

Be That Girl 07!!

It feels so awkward to blog now.
*Hi*

K anyways I'm just here to blog about BTG and my half-unexpected two days one night trip to Bukit Tinggi.
No, not Klang's.The one near Genting wan lah.

*after 2 hours and 4 minutes*

Why of all days ppl come chat with me tonight when I wanna blog..
When I semangat decide to do, they come.Hmmph.
But anyways I'll try to do this la yeah.

First and foremost,
Be That Girl 07 was AWESOME!

Despite the lack of registrations, we know that numbers aren't everything and God brings the people that He wants to be there, there!
So to those who attended the full conference, you were blessed, no?
I'm sure you were cause I was!

I had so much fun and this was the first time I sit right at the front row.
Now I know the wonders of front row seating.
I listen, like really listen listen!
Seriously, when you sit at the back your mind tends to wander off and stuff.
Even when you try to listen.Haha.

Erm..


Errorerror :)
Z hall, before

and after

Random,


Dorky,

And one of my favouritest lead singers, SuperRa got her rocker band!

Plus Cheryl wants the world to see her ass!Girl you know I still love you right?*hugs!!* :D

Moving on, the girls[duh] did an unplugged version of Numb by Linkin Park and In The Light by DC Talk.As an opening.
Listen to the words real good and you'll get it.

Followed by Praise and Worship..




A dance performance by Snapshots.
You guysGIRLS rocked the stage!



Mia Palencia and her band came!She one of Malaysia's most promising jazz artiste or something.
Visit her website [here!]

She sang John Mayer's Waiting On The World to Change, a classic children's church song Jesus Loves Me This I Know, her very own Sayang and Gravity.
Loved everyone of it!
Here's a video.


And there goes Day 1!
I did it~!!