Friday, March 23, 2007

A.N.T.S

Being an ANTS is the funnest.
We do the most nonsensical things you could think of.
In case you don't know, ANTS, not ANTM according to Jane C who apparently doesn't know how to spell, means Adventurous National Trash of Society a.k.a. Sampah Masyarakat.

For instance, we could go on mamak sessions and go home at any time, but not too late la obviously.
Be anywhere at almost anytime of the day.
Go out everyday if we want to and do things you normally wouldn't do.
Like playing cards in the middle of nowhere.
From breakfasts and branches to cleaning up, head box-ing with konco-konco and who knows what else.
Who says that we're not busy and useful eh?
Jealous already?

Thanks to the ANTS, I'm out of my Post SPM Syndrome!
Unless I'm emo-ing due to certain circumstances.But still, :)

So far this week we've been to One Utama for 2 days in a row now.


First visit was to have fun!
The arcade was down, so we ended up playing 4 other games.
Foosball, pool, bowling and batting cage too!




Being a first time player for the batting cage, I think I did pretty well.Haha.
All I know is I get to hit quite a few la.

So yeah we posed a lil here and there.



My Bat Mobile!

And thenn..we met Sarah Lim and Laura while we were playing cards and waiting for Jane to shop.
Like Laura said, we don't even bump into each other in Klang but in One U pulak.



Invited them to play with us and we went into Forever 21 to fool around.

Later on in the toilet too.


Aand our second trip was unexpected today.To Jane, no.
She pulleddrove us there.As usual la.
Went to return some stuff from the fashion show.

No pictures today.As I said, it was unexpected.

Oh I met Hong, Farah, Ling and Mar Vin there.
See you never bump into people from Klang when you're in Klang wan!
Of all places in One U.

Well, we will be going rock climbing in Summit tmr.
If I'm not wrong, and I hope I'm wrong, we'll be dropping by One U to finish up the fashion show errands.
Gossh.

No comments: