Sunday, January 14, 2007

Moving On

:)

I have been doing something kinda useful, I guess.
Considered useful laa since I'm always with the PS1 ny.

Played/learned guitar!Haha..Yeah..
My change of chords are getting better, and better strumming too!..I hope.
Hee..Innitially I knew a few chords already, but never dared to play or learn a song.
So I just ask ade to teach me some simple song with simple chords.
My fingers hurt edyy..
And and I can play Stranded by Jennifer Paige alsoO!
But that one I kinda knew edy la.Just dunno how to pay smoothly ny.

Anyways, I'm back on the piano too!
Now have to play some piece by Chopin!Pronounced as Cho-pan.
So weird I know!!
And I don't have to take theory exam for grade 5~!
Can use my practical grade 5 cert straight.Woot!

I'm seeing better days.

No comments: