Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ice Ice Baby

I clicked "Create Post" an hour ago.
Aand I have nothing to say.
Oh gotta send stuff to Tjen tjen.*maybe it'll be too late to blog by then*
Lalala~

Ookay..Have to wait quite awhile.
Oh yeaH!!I finally got the earring that I've always wanted ever since ever!
But its not actually it la.
Close, but not quite.This is silver, bigger and rm14.50 cheaper :)).
But still..hmmph when I'm willing to do it, I shall ask my dad to spray paint it WHITE!!!

Went pyramid today for ice skating today/yesterday.
Together with Jane C, Tjen, Sam, Julian and Sarah Lim.
My first time and i think i did pretty well.haha..
Never fall on my butt at alll..and and can go quite fast d.Hee..
So we played tag and yeah just skated around.
There's this one kid that kept bumping into me, for like 3 times man!!Haha.

I think it has been 3 hours since I clicked the creat post button now.Hee..
Thats how long I take to do even a lil bit of blogging.

Back to the topic, I guess er..pictures?*who knows how long this will take*
Decided to do that another day.Lotsa classic pictures that I must must post uP!



And I absolutely love love love this picture because, I'm the one in focus!

No comments: