Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The recurring rash

Its happening again. And I proclaim that it will be over and done with soon! or now..

Tonight, will be a night of two. Two random useless pointless aimless nonsense iamtoofreeididthis pictures.

Classes are when I unleash my inner artist haha, in me. 1, to stop myself from falling asleep, or 2, to wake up and try to concentrate. Or 3, to be awake, and try to concentrate but lose the plot altogether.


Anyone would know this characters. Its so dark, its cool. I like it, like it a lot. Why am I talking this way. I shall find places to stick in on soon. Spread the darkness! A bit sakit hati though, want to stick here and there, I find it kinda expensive. But, I have something else which I could stick everywhere, Post-it notes!

Sesat, yes, I know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photoshop art's nice wei.. as usual la.. keep it coming!

michellE said...

But I didn't ps it that much also.. Mmm, Thanks anyways :)

Anonymous said...

But i really do think you're getting better!