Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I call you Hostage

Dated: 19th september
Ms. Pebl had her first fall. Thanks Jane. Chong. But I think she's alright, she must be! Ms Pebl I mean.


I meant to blog this a while back. Better fast fast blog about this now. Like crap la I blog too much in september edy. But oh wells, its finnaleh octoberh! And I wanna use the title. My sentences don't make sense.

AAANYWAYS MISS DIANA CHONG THIS IS FOR YOU. I don't know how, but like this la.

Hehehe. Supposedly to take Pepper as "hostage" in Idon'tknowhow kinda way.. But since you came here and said that you misses me. Then this is, just for fun. No more hostaging!

Super unflattering, but I have to point out that she looks like a koala!

Haha. I think I like this one. Hopefully enough to compensate the other one above. For vanity sake.

No comments: