Saturday, October 11, 2008

It escapes me

The only thing I would wanna blog about would be about the fluffies/pawfuls/4legged/animals. I dunno la, I don't like posting pictures of other people other than myself here. I'm not being selfish, I'm just lazy. Because if I were to post them up they'd be.. whats that word called? where we put the words beneath[woah like very long never use this word already] the pictures, macam comment like that. What the heck is it!? Whatever the word is -less.

Haha deng, I'm still trying to think of that word.

Tomorrow, or maybe later, I shall conform. To what you ask? I don't know..

OOoh, I am no longer a P driverrr! My dad took out the P's from Sally like so proud that he can take it out already like that lor. Haha. I dunno la, but it feels as if he was.
I'd honestly prefer the thing to be there because I drive like a m
adman when I'm driving cars by myself. Even with people also I think you'd agree that I still drive like a madman. So imagine when I'm driving alone.

Blergh I do this with much *i cannot think of the word that I wanna use right now*. I shall post pictures with people in them. And with that comment like word under them pictures.

Pictures below would be on the Kersh's birthday.


Group picture #1, with her bending down. Like tying her shoelace.

Group picture #2. Aaand she's up! with a blurred picture.

And then begins the series of decent lighted pictures with half indecent people.

They're falling like free falling.

They try to play rockstars.

Mmm..weird weird face.

I see stalkers..

and vulgarities. Tsk tsk.

CAPTIONS!!!!!! Thats what they're called!!hahahaha
Snowy so funny..


and Janec, please steal this pic!


This shall be, the end.

No comments: