Friday, May 01, 2009

Green Fingers

I wish I wouldn't have to say I'm too lazy to yeah, blog. Old news =.=" And its not that I don't want to you see. We all know that familiar feeling where we get tired the moment you have to do something. Then the tiredness disappears after a brief moment of not doing what you intended to do.
Why am i talking about this. But yeh, that feeling lah.

You know I don't think I have ever mentioned a single thing of Oreo. Now there's this new batch of kitties already. Too fast.



Might I add, Oreo's not this small, cute and furry anymore. This was like what, two months back. He is now, a long piece of soft furred kitten.
For fears of being further called an animal blog, I shall refrain from posting any other cute little wuddlies. Boo :(

More updates later in the week/month~!!

No comments: