Thursday, July 10, 2008

Disease: Deficiency of Love

I filled my posting section there with drafts in a day..
and somehow that made me come to a standstill.
Obviously the term "write now and continue later" does not work with me.

I don't know how people do anything 9-5
When it comes to the 2-5 part I start falling asleep swaying left and right already.
Thus, making me not able to pay attention.
Immastudentimmastudentimmastudent!

That was me convincing myself that um, I'm a student.
I'm only 19 lah for goodness sake. I still wanna enjoy myself doing nothing.
Being able to do nothing is a privilege to some.

Which convinces me that I'm a lousy piano player/teacher.
Or even a kindy teacher.

Word of advice, never succumb to the deeds/talents of your father.
I am my own person. I'm sorry I suck lah.

ISH.

Ooh, sudden wrath.

No comments: