Sunday, June 22, 2008

Excellent, Happy, Day.

The dude is freaky. Don't even bother clicking the link.
But if you do click anyways, tell me what is it about la.
I only know its in some other language.
Excellent excellent.
Happy day.


I taught a total of 7 kids.. in 4 hours. Straight. One shot. Like machine gun.
Honestly don't know if all of them understand my teaching or not. X)
Whatever la. They all so cute I don't really care.

I haven't been liking kids generally for a long time.
Now, I want to retire.

I wanna sleep.. So stupid. I tried sleeping but then I think it might be too early for the body to sleep. But the body is tired!! :(
I also wanna eat. But if I eat now, later I got nothing to eat edy.
So yeah keep for later.
Actually I can eat.. Mmm.. Ok I know what I'll eat! Seriously, its not rocky.

I am still sleeping at 5. I used to think 3 is late enough lor..


Out of 50. I only kept 2.

Haih. Wish you happy day.
Isn't it ironic?

No comments: