Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wrong time, wrong time

Don't think I'll be updating much already la. At least for two weeks?
But since when do I blog that often anymore. So. Forget what I said!
Can't wait for my one week study break holiday holiday holiday!
Ugh and this is actually like our last week of classes. Sonotreadyy.
Oh but we're not done with our LAN classes. Soo not really last last yet :(

I wanna post pictures la.. Got quite a few to post up.
But I'm not really satisfied with the condition of the pc yet. So I don't wanna do anything?
And I am not happy me yet.
Then again, I might just be making excuses.

Blogging just isn't the same anymore lah.
Things used to be so easy. Okaay maybe not.
And there I go talking nonsense sekali lagi.

I like it when I talk not on purpose gibberish. Like that day.
It is like that funny vulnerable helpless sickly feeling. Mmm..

No comments: