Sunday, March 16, 2008

About nothing.

Just when the net actually is being such a good baby.
I don't have the mood to blog, blog hop, go here, go there and whatever else you can do online..
I tried. But I just scrolled through eeeverything.
Haihh.....................................

I think its been a week since I last visited my own blog.
Feels like I've been MIA-ing for so long edy.
Last week was because I revised at night. I think I am that sort who believes that we need sleep.
Even though I know I can stay up much much longer.
Tried using the net in the afternoons but the connection like crap.So I sleep.
Late nights are better, but I don't like using the pc when anyone else is using the other one beside me. ie: Sam.
And I no mood want to online. Rather go study.HAHAHA. For last week only lah.
Besides, I don't have much things to do online anymore. Priorities change. Things change. People change. Friends change. I change. You change. Even the animals change.Foh real. Blaaaaah!!!!!!! Blahblahblahblahblah

Haih.

No comments: