Monday, July 06, 2009

Momo

Whaaa.. What happened to Passion Sisters(as I soon found out, Song Sanaeha)?! hehehe

I can't believe that buying more contact lenses than I needed is actually the same as buying a whole bunch snacks.
Usually its the convenience of not having to go back to the shop see, but in the snack sense I get jelak just by seeing that i have too many of them. So after awhile the stuffs will be left to rot lah.

So currently, I have 4 1/2 pairs of contacts waiting to be used since last year. And I have no idea if my eyesight worsen already or not. Some more they're of different powers of 100 and 150. :( So wasted.
Think I was too kiamsap, using 1 pair for more than 6 or 7 months. Or longer.

A.k.a the JaneC laugh. Loooove youuu :)

Need to go specs hunting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

serious? using one pair for more than 6 or 7 months? oh boy..u are so spoiling ur eyes! gee

michellE said...

or could be 8-9 months? haha. i dunno la i used it for a very long time.
ok whutt.. :)