Friday, September 26, 2008

Halfway Here

We will never learn to not procrastinate. Which is whyyy I will be dead tired by the sunny morning of today. I have a freaking full absolutely full day & night tomorrow. And I'm here. Its not that I don't wanna sleep lor.. I just did not making good use of time. Heh.
I don't even know what I've been doing or been busy with till I haven't even been going online at all this week.
Eh its already Friday! The week has already come and go deii. Which is um, actually awesome, because I get a full week off next week! And that week better pass by slowly.

Blah so lazy wanna do work. I should really go now huhh.

Mom went to HK edy. I could've went. But..nah. Next time la :) Which leads to piles of cutleries and dishes. Which also reminds me that I hate washing the dishes. Only because I waste too much water washing them. Even if it was a single cup :\

No comments: